In this 1.5 hour one day Saturday class you will learn how to use your sewing machine.
Bring your own sewing machine, owner's manual and any accessories.
Learn what all the buttons, knobs and switches do!
In this class you will learn:
- The parts of your machine
- How to thread the machine
- How to wind a bobbin
- How to regulate tension
- How to balance stitches
- How to change the needle
- How to change presser feet
- How to change light bulb
- As well as which type of needle and stitch to use for various fabrics (woven, knits, stretch).
- You will practice threading, winding a bobbin and sewing a seam.
Age 10 and up. Under 18 with a guardian.